Swedish Talent for U.S. Business
The SACC-USA Talent Mobility Program provides U.S. companies with highly qualified trainees from Sweden. Consider this a cost-efficient way of accessing Swedish talent and technology while adding cultural diversity to your office. For the trainees, a training program in the U.S. is the opportunity of a lifetime. Talk about a win-win!
SACC-USA is a designated J-1 visa sponsor of the U.S. Department of State’s Exchange Visitor Program which promotes educational and cultural exchange to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and other countries. Use of the Exchange Visitor Program for regular employment or other work purposes is strictly prohibited.
The SACC-USA Talent Mobility Program and J-1 visa service can be used for everything from a summer internship for a student from Sweden to a longer training program for someone who has just graduated to an 18-month visa for a Swedish employee in a rotation program.5 types of Trainees:
- Trainees who have found a host organization with SACC-USA’s help
- Trainees at SACC Regional Chambers
- Trainees who have found a host organization on their own
- Swedish students writing their Bachelor's or Master's theses for a U.S. company
- Employees of Swedish companies who need to go to the U.S. for training with a mother company, subsidiary, or business/joint venture partner